120m 1080P 60Hz CAT5e/Cat6 Lan cable ExtendeHDMI IP super Extender
This HDMI IP extender supports 1080P@60Hz resolution. The product extends the audio video signals to the far end through the LAN cable, and the transmission distance up to 120 meters. More than 120 meters can be extended by the switch multi-level connection, one transmitter can connect to many receivers (up to 253 receivers). At the same time, it is convenient to use point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, cascading connection to transmit HDMI signals. It can bewidely used in computer teaching systems, high-quality multimedia display, video conferencing, computer, LCD plasma high-definition display venues, digital home theater, exhibitions, education, finance, scientific research, meteorology and other fields.
This extender supports 1080P@60Hz resolution and backward compatible; it supports IR infrared return, allowing users tocontrol the deviceremotely ; using the CAT5e/6 cable can be extended to 120 meters, can realize cascading transmission via switch or router. After a series of tests, the following results are obtained.
3. Product function parameters
(1) Adopt broadcast-level bandwidth balanced transmission mode, which has strong anti-interference ability, and can be extended to 120 meters by using Cat6e network cable;
(2) Support Cat5e/Cat6e/single shielded/unshielded twisted pair real-time point-to-point, point-to-multipoint transmission of image and audio signals;
(3) HDMI signal supports 1080P@60Hz resolution, backward compatible with multiple resolutions;
(5) Support IR infrared return function;
(6) It has a signal 3dB gain or pre-compensation to ensure high-resolution true restoration of the signal;
(7) Lightning protection, dustproof, anti-static, and prolong the service life;
(8) It can be cascaded and amplified by relay devices such as switches/routers to achieve an extension of 240 meters.
(1) Using the switch to transmit, the video signal can be sent over and over again.
(2) Please use this product at the allowable distance,120 meters via CAT5e/CAT6 cable.